Skyline dialer is the Mobile Dialer that allows to make VoIP calls from any of the android devices and Skyline dialer uses 3G/Edge/Wi-Fi Internet connectivity. Skyline dialer is developed based on the requirements of VoIP Providers business needs.
- It uses SIP protocol based for signaling
- Supports G729, PCMU, and PCMA codecs
- Runs behind NAT or Private IP
- User Friendly Interface
- Auto Sync of Balance
- Real Time Sip status messages
- Call History
- Call Recording
- Address book integration
- Compatible with all sip standard switches
- Skyline dialer has very efficient implementation of jitter buffer to play voice smoothly.
Silent suppression and comfort noise generation has been used to reduce the bandwidth usage, and this makes the dialer more efficient in making VoIP calls.